Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Arise from the dead

I took a break for awhile. Personal life catches up to all of us. But, I am back, and working towards new goals. I started up a Facebook page called Feeding My Family and I am really looking forward to posting my obsessive amounts of food pics there. I love to work with traditional recipes and clean them up so they are healthier versions of foods my family loves. My five kids get to try the experiments and they are completely willing to give honest feedback if they like the new foods. It's been fun to introduce them to new foods and tweak recipes to fit my clean/paleo lifestyle. Some have been home runs like my beef teriyaki skewers from tonight. And some have been traumatic experiences like sweet potato ice cream. (They still haven't forgiven me for that one...for the record I liked it, they couldn't gag it down.) 

Keep coming back. I will be posting more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment