Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introduction

This is me...Brandy.  I could say things like how I am a mom and a wife and a full time banker, but I really just want to talk about how I love working out.  It is honestly my addiction.  I love it!!  I have just found lifting and have completely fallen in love.  I love the challenge and the force it places on my body.  I am one who loves to constantly be doing and this is one thing I can always do--and always get better at.  You can always add 5 more pounds to the bar. 

As a person, I enjoy playing and having fun.  Being positive is a way of life and I surround myself with those that are.  Joking and laughing and enjoying being around others is what I prefer to do with my time.  I work to live not the other way around.

My new found foodgasm is peanut butter.  I just cant get enough.  It is so effing delicious I just want to keep eating it!!!I love the way it feels on my tongue and coats my mouth.  It is so thick and creamy and delicious.  OMG!!! it tastes good on chocolate protein bars, in my protein shakes, good hell I will just eat it off a spoon in bed.  My husband thinks I am a little strange, but he can kiss my ass...its his fault.  He loves this stuff and it finally rubbed off on me.  **stops to get up and get a spoonfull....mmmmmmmm***

As a diet plan and choice I have decided I need to go completely sugar free.  Not because I want to be some bandwagon jumping freak, I don't have diabetes, I don't even have bad or sensitive teeth.  I just want to lose weight and all the shit I eat that has sugar in it makes me crave it like a beast and I am tired of craving it.  I want control of my food choices, not my food controlling me.  Kicking sugar to the door has been the best diet decision of my life. I eat a lot cleaner when I don't rely on sugar: dairy, wheat, bread, starchy veggies, fruit, refined garbage food, all the other stuff, to fill me up.  When I stick to my good whole foods I feel better, my brain works better, my attitude improves, I become a better Brandy.  Better Brandy = Happy Brandy.  Happy Brandy = Stronger Brandy.  Stronger Brandy = More Weight Lifting capabilities.  Win Win all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment